We need your votes! River Dunes has been selected as a finalist in Cruising World's "World's Best Mooring" Competition. We've seen your comments, blogs, pics, and praises: can you share that enthusiasm with Cruising World?
Vote for River Dunes on Cruising World!
Boating magazines, including Sailing, Yachting, and Motorboating have recommended River Dunes to readers since 2008 and we're thrilled to see River Dunes on another Top Ten List! Help us make #1!
A big thanks to Dennis Mullen, S/V Different Drummer, for nominating River Dunes. Cruising World loved his submission and placed us in the Top Ten! Dennis keeps his boat at River Dunes and is a contributing writer for numerous sailing magazines. His nomination was compelling (see below) but we need your votes to nab the top spot!
From Cruising World's NominationRiver Dunes needs your vote to win the title and a marina dock-tail party. Vote Here: http://www.cruisingworld.com/gallery/contests/the-worlds-best-mooring-contest?pnid=368172
- 10. Perfect Hurricane Hole
- 9. Floating docks with 13’ pilings and clean, fresh water.
- 8. Location: Easy day sail, on an easy day, to Cape Lookout Bight or Ocracoke Island, with lots of beautiful gunk holes along the way, for not-so-easy days.
- 7. Location: Half an hour by car from the New Bern airport.
- 6. Location: Half an hour by car from complication and congestion.
- 5. Amenities: Clubhouse, pool, hot tubs, workout room, steam showers, courtesy car, bicycles, guest cottages and quiet.
- 4. Locally brewed “Sisters of the Moon” beer on tap at the pool bar.
- 3. Best steak east of Kansas City at the Club.
- 2. Easy-access fuel dock with competitive prices and pump out.
- 1. J.C. Cappelmann, Harbor Manager: J.C runs the marina with an iron fist in a velvet glove, making sure it all gets done.
*You have to "Register" at the top of the page and then the "Vote" button will appear above the River Dunes picture. We're #3.
Two Boat Shows this Weekend …
2014 Leukemia Cup Regatta Ki…
Fire Station going up!
River Dunes Owners Head Home…
River Dunes hits the Road to…
Game Night at the Harbor Club
New Year's Eve at the Harbor…
New Year's Eve at River Dunes
It's Beginning to Look Alot …
More New Neighbors in Oyster…
Happy Thanksgiving from Rive…
Recent Boater Blogs about Ri…